Outdoor Wood Fired Oven Kit 37 Inch Dome
This 37" hemispherical masonry wood fired oven kit is probably the easiest to install kit available today.
A true hemispherical design for the homeowner who will cook breads, meats, vegetables, as well as pizzas. Use your own pans, or buy a 14" square cast iron grill from us to complete your set-up.
Designed for indoor or outdoor usage, we are seeking UL/ETL certification, but, until we get the UL/ETL documents in order, this oven is outdoor use only.
1) 2 piece oven floor with inset firebrick
2) 5 piece oven top
3) insulating blanket
4) stainless steel oven door
1) a solid base
2)1 bag of Heat-Stop 50
4) exterior finish
As we are a full service steel shop, we can provide an optional cart/stand and a steel or copper enclosure.
Charcoal Catering Grill with Adjustable Flipping Grill Grate
We set out to make a charcoal grill for the unique requirements of a caterer who wants to cook over charcoal and specializes in chicken. The grill comes in 60" X 24", features an adjustable height grate, a shallow firebox, only 6" deep, and all of the components break down for easy storage inside the firebox. In addition, this grill can be flipped to roast the other side of a grill full of chickens. Haul a dozen of these in your pickup or trailer, set up quickly and easily, and when done, store in a compact space. We will not customize this grill.
South African Braai 1000 Professional
A South African Braai is very similar to Argentine and Uruguayan Grills. Depending on the model, the South African Braai can have many of the following features: An outer box, light fitting, charcoal tray, potjie hook, Nickel-plated grill, door, large gill, 2 small grills, lamb rotisserie spit, chicken spit, charcoal brazier, heavy duty motor and a charcoal starter. Grill size varies depending on model and options.
The South African Braai 1000 Professional Model includes:
- An outer box
- light fitting
- charcoal tray
- Nickel -plated grill
- charcoal starter
Grill Size: 750 x 420mm or 29.5 x 16.5 in.
- A = 39.4 in.
- B = 17.7 in.
- C = 28.9 in.
- D = 12.6 in.
- E = 9.8 in.
- I/0 = Flue Size = 7.9 in.
- H/0 = Flue Size = 15.7 in.
Infiernillo Outdoor Grill Oven Broiler
Our Infiernillo Outdoor Grill, Oven, and Broiler is extremely versatile. Potential customers are advised to read "Seven Fires" by Francis Mallmann for ideas on using this infiernillo. Simply assemble as shown, add fuel to the upper and lower fuel trays, pull the food grate to the frame side without fuel, load the fuel grate with food, and slide the food grate between the two fuel trays.This grill assembles and disassembles for easy shipping, storage, and transport.
- Use as a whole animal cooker
- Use for baking salt crusted dishes
- Add optional steel curtain sides to the grill to enclose the space between fuel trays like an oven
- Order the grill with 3 foot legs instead of 5 foot legs, steel curtain sides to hang from the food grate, and cook over the portable fire pit that is created
This grills consists of:
- 1 Food Grate, 54"X27"
- 2 Wood/charcoal fuel grates, 54" X 27"
- Rack System with 6 5 foot high legs
- 3 foot legs instead of 5 foot legs to make a grill
- steel curtains to shield the fire from wind and retain heat
- heavy duty or multi spit rotisseries for whole animals or multiple chickens
- special fire hall chicken grates