Residential | Bear Series | Argentine Grill with Rear Brasero Counter Drop In:
NorCal Ovenworks announces a line of BBQ grills meant to be the ultimate wood burning grill pits for residential use. One of the most beautiful wood burning barbecue grill pits we have ever built, these Argentine barbecue grills feature heavy duty 3/16" steel construction, a rear brazero (Argentine ember maker) to make embers for authentic Argentine style cooking, our signature wheel, and a traditional sloped Argentine style angle iron grill grate with drip pan to avoid flareups. In addition, our Bear Series of Argentine grills feature a brick lined floor for firebox protection and heat retention.
Our Bear series Counter Drop in grills can be inserted into your Masonry outdoor kitchen.
Our Argentine Grills come in Standard Sizes 36 X 32, 45 x 32, 63 X 32, a split 63 x 32, plus a custom size firebox. Upgrade to a Stainless Steel Grill Grate too.
- Argentine V Grate
- Adjustable Grill Grate Height
- Side Wheel
- Top Flange 1 1/2" (This allows the Firebox to be inserted into a Masonry Outdoor Kitchen)
- 3/16" Steel
- Dimensions: 36x32, 45x32, 63x32, 63x32 Split, custom
- Split Fire Bricks are not included.
- A Rotisserie is available for this grill. Call for pricing.
- If you would like a front facing wheel please call us to order.
- Made in the USA