We offer NSF Certified Grills and Charbroilers as well as Residential Grills. Call 916-794-0707 for more information.
We are a custom grill shop. We have some things in our quick ship program, but most things take 3 weeks to build and a few days to get to you.
Our website has been modified to show pricing on many grills and grill kits. We often include shipping in these prices, where indicated.
Custom grills designs available, but we charge $500 for complex designs, which go toward the purchase of the product if you purchase it from us.
Charcoal Catering Grill with Adjustable Grill Grate
We set out to make a charcoal grill for the unique requirements of a caterer who wants to cook over charcoal. The grill comes in 60" X 24", features an adjustable height grate, a shallow firebox, only 6" deep, and all of the components break down for easy storage inside the firebox. Haul a dozen of these in your pickup or trailer, set up quickly and easily, and when done, store in a compact space. We will not customize this grill.
Residential | Bear Series | Argentine Grill with Rear Brasero | Counter Drop In | Free Shipping*
Residential | Bear Series | Argentine Grill with Rear Brasero Counter Drop In:
NorCal Ovenworks announces a line of BBQ grills meant to be the ultimate wood burning grill pits for residential use. One of the most beautiful wood burning barbecue grill pits we have ever built, these Argentine barbecue grills feature heavy duty 3/16" steel construction, a rear brazero (Argentine ember maker) to make embers for authentic Argentine style cooking, our signature wheel, and a traditional sloped Argentine style angle iron grill grate with drip pan to avoid flareups. In addition, our Bear Series of Argentine grills feature a brick lined floor for firebox protection and heat retention.
Our Bear series Counter Drop in grills can be inserted into your Masonry outdoor kitchen.
Our Argentine Grills come in Standard Sizes 36 X 32, 45 x 32, 63 X 32, a split 63 x 32, plus a custom size firebox. Upgrade to a Stainless Steel Grill Grate too.
- Argentine V Grate
- Adjustable Grill Grate Height
- Side Wheel
- Top Flange 1 1/2" (This allows the Firebox to be inserted into a Masonry Outdoor Kitchen)
- 3/16" Steel
- Dimensions: 36x32, 45x32, 63x32, 63x32 Split, custom
- Split Fire Bricks are not included.
- A Rotisserie is available for this grill. Call for pricing.
- If you would like a front facing wheel please call us to order.
- Free Shipping with in the Continental US* (Note: Additional shipping charge may be needed for NYC)
- Made in the USA
Argentine Exhibition Grill
An Exhibition Argentine Grill made of 3/8" thick steel, with rear brasero. Another of our exhibition grills designed to be the center of attention. Guests will love the wall of fire emanating from the back of the grill as meats are cooked on an Argentine grate over embers that are raked forward as needed.
- Dimensions from 30" to 96" wide by 30" deep.
- Available with or without ash drawers which are required for indoor restaurant use.
- Available as an Argentine Grill (shown)
- Available as a Montevideo Parrilla as used in the Port Market in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Optional rotisserie for turning a whole animal or primal cut up to 300 lbs.
- Optional Argentine Crosses for roasting whole animals Patagonia style.
- Available as a built-in (shown) or on legs or a cart.
- Available with a flexible mounting system for multiple configurations.